Content acceptance rules and guidelines.
Urban Précis entertains only original and quality content. Read the below given Content Guidelines before submitting your works to this site.
1. You should be the original author/owner of each and every article/work, you submit to this site.
2. Your essay must contain between 300-400 words.
3. Don’t submit copied works from books, magazines or from any other documents. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, your account and IP may be banned and all your previously submitted articles may be deleted from the site.
4. Don’t submit any content that contains hate, negative review, racialism or any other illegal materials.
5. Don’t include any affiliate links or any kind of hyperlinks in the body of your essays.
Must and Mustn’t
1. Submitted articles must have proper English, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
2. Your article must not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) essay or contain unattributed content to which the author does not have exclusive rights.
3. Your articles must not be written as a press release, news article or be time sensitive.
4. Your work must not contain self-serving or promotional content in the work title, body, or summary.
5. Your work must not contain negative content towards any product, company, individual or group.
6. Your work must not contain illegal or overly controversial content.
7. Your essay must not contain rehashed content or material overly similar to your prior submissions.
8. Your essay must not contain information that promotes unethical internet activities, business practices or anything that would create a poor user experience for web users.